View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:32 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
I'm having mixed results with the alarm clock. The first several times it worked great, and I even kind of dug the slide-to-snooze and slide-to-dismiss options. Lately, though, it'll sometimes just go to the notification area giving me no easy way to dismiss it. I'm still trying to identify what's going on with it when it works vs when it doesn't. Right now I'm thinking that it works if the device is locked, but not if it's unlocked (which would explain why I normally have the problems in the morning, when the phone is on charger), but I need to do some more testing.

Does anybody know if gAlarm works properly with the 6.5 lock screen?
I've had 1.5 work I think.