View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:57 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Do you think the Samsung Omnia 2 will be successful?

The big downfall I think is not having it on sprint or gsm, It's basically an upgrade of not only the omnia but also the diamond (or anyone using 6.5 on the diamond). I wish I could get the phone no way on sprint, it's better than anything sprint is coming out with any time soon. The omnia2 imo basically has everything I want in a ppc and the "success" will have to be determined by how many people get them, which should be a lot, at least those who don't get the diamond2, I don't know why vzw would release 2 of basically the same phone (omnia2 and diamond2), but overall its a great phone that should do pretty well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.