View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:17 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
HTC Touch Diamond Sprint BLACK CASE+LCD+CAR CHARGER

Hey i would like to know if this is an okay package i just bought haha...

here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120457980274

I mainly bought since I'm getting a free replacement phone from sprint.. and i don't want new one to get scratched or damaged. oh yeah and side story question, do i need to return my old phone with the battery? i told them theres had messed up so i bought my own replacement battery.. must i send one in with old unit or no? thanks for your help and reading =]