View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcop View Post
I appologize if this is covered but I have tryed searching as well as several things for roaming settings. Yes I did install the latest carier cab for Sprint. I am running Energy Rom Standard just before the latest release ( I think it was the 8th or 11th, just after the refried version). I have only three options, Home only (no roaming), Automatic A and Automatic B, but those just stay on roaming. Is there no setting for Automatic Roaming or am I missing something? Thank you.
Looky here and install the cab:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6358
This post has been thanked 1 times.