View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 06:53 PM
lioryte
Almost a VIP

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Titanium Notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonaomnia View Post
I saw....somewhere.....a file posted called "Titanium Notifications." I thought hey - I would like Titanium-style notifications! So I installed it, and left my desk to deal with some issues. When I turned on the phone, my Home screen was all....different from how I had customized it. Stock, perhaps? I also could not find any Titanium Notifications app or icon anywhere. What did I do when I installed this?

Adryn CF03 Vanilla 3.0
My post...Sorry...Vanilla has CHome. Use CHomeEditor to edit or uninstall the .cab. this is for ROMS that don't have that panel