View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:14 PM
bkhoste
Regular 'Geeker

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My friend hates his TP cuz of these issues and blames me 4 selling him on HTC.

IMO, I think the OP is an iPhone fanboy, I have had the same TP for 8 months with the only problem being the heat. If you want to drive to a contact with GPS, you need to go into the extras and copy the contacts to Sprint Nav (takes seconds). The search issues that your "friend" is having makes no sense, I type a letter and it brings up all contacts with that letter in the name as I type more it narrows the feild down. As for the business search, does your "friend" have the business name in the company feild or the first name field? Also, if you (or your "friend") is going through 3 batteries a day you may want to get the phone looked at. I just wish the phone had a better speakerphone feature.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .