PPCGeeks Regular

Huggybear is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 battery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoeball View Post
lol! That's because we're all busy enjoying our devices

I find that the battery life on the TP2 is much better than my old device, the Diamond. I would always worry about it dying, bring extra chargers, you know the drill. Wouldn't last a day in standby.

The TP2 is MILES ahead of the last-gen in terms of batt. life! Right now, since 630am, my TP2 has been in standby for 5 hours, and in use for 2. it's sitting at 70% battery. Woo!

I've had it go 2 days on a charge, with mild usage. (that's with push-internet, 2 mail accounts syncing every hour, etc.etc.)

Verdict from a Telus user: BATTERY=GOOD
Yeah- COMPLETELY AGREE with Joe. I've been delinquent in posting because this is a seriously cool phone! Battery life is NOTHING like the P4000 i'm graduating from. With that phone using the same settings and probably greater net usage on the TP2, I'm finding I can get through a 30-40 hr period before I get the "recharge or lose your data" mssg on the TP2 battery compared to a 10-15hr period on the P4000.

I don't want to slam the P4000 too badly (i'm still trying to sell it) but I gotta be honest - the phones' battery usage are in completely different leagues.