View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:16 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Man I liked the refried version so much I didnt even bother to update again after that lol. Im staying put as ive gotten pretty much everything the way I want it.
Then your not a true NRG Addict like most of us here... Regardless of how perfect we may have gotten things, we just can help ourselves to a new release...!!!

For me, the only way would be to flash a new rom and then smash my laptop so I couldn't get back in to NRGz thread...

NRGz got me ...!!!

I gotta hook up my dealer with some $$Cha-ching$$ as soon as I have some available funds... It's well deserved with all the time he puts in...