View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:15 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/12/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
I like the idea of the new Sys, but wanted to add the Gen.y Manila from XDA. How do I go about adding that? Simply dropping the folders into OEM doesn't give it to me.

Also, took a quick stab at cooking myself w/ the new sys, and somehow missed having a Task Manager on the title bar? Not sure how that works!?!
If you mean the 23025 sys, the HTC task manager is not compatible with it because of the UI changes. I'll take a glance at the gen.y Manilla over there when I have a moment and see.