View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:06 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
This ROM has definitely become one of the most popular...ive never seen a thread move this fast. LOL

Me neither! All you guys need to slow down! I can't keep up! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by roykarpiuk View Post
I have used this rom for the last 2 months (flashing the new version every week) and I love it. I'm getting my TP2 from T-mobile tomorrow . Are we going to have an EnergyROM for the TP2?
Hell yeah! I got one too :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
WOW...lucky for you a TP2!!! Sprint is not far behind I bet...
Not at all. I got a "test" Sprint ROM for the rhodium right here. So.. it's coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaggo82 View Post
NRG,

Dude, I am totally digging your cdma roms...so glad you came over to work on them. I love tweakin my TP. The only thing I, like many TP owners am not a fan of is the battery life. Hey, any thoughts of a joint effort with mighty or juicy?

Thanks again, you do some really good work and it is very appreciated?
I think juicy and mighty will most likely want to kill me, rather than "collaborate". I think I'm on their turf and they dont like it. Oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallan37 View Post
I basically have been using the 2 main "WM 6.5 other ROMS" since I got my phone and have never been 100% happy with them, so I decided to try Energy.

I just want to say that I am really happy with the features, performance, and general functionality of this ROM, I am really impressed at how stable it is for a WM6.5 ROM, I have not had any major issues with it, and I congratulate the master chef that cooked it up for all of us.

Of course, I will post here if I find anything wrong with it, but after 3 days I am a happy camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I do NOT mean to fan the flames here, I am legitimately curious about this "flash to stock" logic... The "stock" rom is just an nbh like any other rom, if you change the exe to a rar you'll see it's simply a self extracting exe with romupdateutility along with an nbh. The fact that it comes with a radio is nothing special, it's easy to add a radio .nb to any rom just like NRG included the initial boot splashscreen as an additional .nb within the .nbh. The fact that the stock rom is signed only means you can flash it without hard-spl, nothing more. If we could obtain the proper certificate you could sign a custom rom and you wouldn't need hard-spl.

Frankly anecdotal evidence isn't enough for me, I just don't see how the stock nbh has any super ability to wipe out "ghost" problems more than a hard-reset after flashing a custom rom would do, or if problems truly exist just reflashing. Again I apologize if I'm causing a stir or derailing this thread, I just want to know where this information comes from apart from "well it worked for me and some other guy".
Well I believe it's mostly because the stock ROM also writes the radio code while flashing. Sometimes, it just so happens that data gets written in the radio "memory space". When that happens, no matter what ROM you put in, somethings just wont work properly until the radio software gets flashed again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Man, i WAS using MightyROM and manually installing TP3D2.1 but has some freezes, using BOTH WM6.1 AND 6.5 for some weird reason. I found this and installed this, and LOVE IT now!!! And THANKFULLY it already has the landscape fixes and such inside. One small thing i noticed, is G-Config doesn't seem to be working for me, i push the stylus back in and it sits there, not allowing me to white board add Manila to rotate. I suppose i can use gyrator2 again, but would rather not resort to installing an extra program that this already does. Any word?? Thanks.. And BIG THANKS was given to making this. I will keep tabs on this thread for future update's and such.
PS-I do honestly like the older white clock buttons, but that's an easy fix noted.

You guys seriously have to slow down! LOL I cant keep up with 10-20 pages a day.. especially when I have to catch up on all my other threads... :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.