View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:31 PM
bajatelasomethin
Lurker

bajatelasomethin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Customer Service.... Terrible!!!

compared to many other companies sprint is pretty good with customer service fact is that i work as a csr for a major nyc company and i can tell you the nicer you are to me on the phonethe more i will do to make you happy but if you come flying off the handle for something that a is your own fault < for example you call in complainning you have no service and you want to disconnect because this is always happenning to you but when i check the logs of the other calls you made its almost always you never turned on your cable box by pressing the power button> or b your angry about the price of your bill but then again you havent made a full payment for 6 months and you dont have your bill in front of you and the biggest thing is c you call in telling me how rotten your picture looks but then again your the one that bought a 72 inch black and white flat screen with mono stereo speakers for 100 bucks but paid for a 200 dollar hdmi cord and you think its the cable company's fault.

even then i do get customers who call who do have a solid beef with the company and i can see why your angry with us but if your nice to me i will get that supervisor at your home today and give you the credit you deserve for services and a free month of hbo on demand