canospinach
Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Do this simple test... download a pure white background and view it at landscape fullscreen with your Mogul. Is your left side white and your right side slight yellow? I have seen this with all the Moguls I have come across. If you never noticed it then it does not bother you. But once you notice it its kinda terrible. Again you can do it at portrait mode too, at portrait view the white side is at the buttom and yellow side is at the top. Both color merge in seamlessly in the middle. Even my GF super bright white erfect Mogul has this analomy. Please do this test and find out cuz my peepers are hurting.
I dont see what you see but i noticed on my brand new (super custom delux WM6 tit-gul) does the strangest thing with Cleartype turned on:

Things that are white appear to flicker red, some text has an obvious red outline.

lol - i know how you feel, i sat there for 20 minutes wondering if it was me or if i just needed to cut down on the spinach