Thread: Mogul VS. Tilt
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
jimmiekain
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
I have actually played with and *fondled* the Tilt, and quite a bit too. Service provider aside, it is gazzillions better that the Mogul, hardware-wise. It feels so much solid, so much more well built, and more packaged. HTC used some grip like material, like is used on the Wing and Dash, on the exterior which makes holding it very pleasing.
It feels much more durable, overall just more tightly built. The chrome bottom front is very well done.
I have to admit that when i first handled the Mogul, it felt so cheaply built, and the presence of the Tilt next to it just glaringly exemplifies that fact. It's hard to even imagine, holding both, that the same company made them.

Okay, enough with the "bashing", but seriously if they ever get to fixing the memory issue with the Mogul, it'd give the Tilt serious run for the money. EVDO is the deciding factor here and Sprint can't be beat.

thats what really worries me about AT&T and the tilt, AT&T's internet is sooo slow! my sprint EVDO is already worlds ahead of it and when Rev A finally drops its gonna be crazy!