Old 08-12-2009, 03:44 PM
phullofphil
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia I910 Now What?

I didnt mean the cookes romes are all the same. I meant there each pretty much set in ther ways. I was refering to Fresh ideas. Oh my big idea was just to start this thread and see what people come up with. I am not a computer programer. Before i became a longshoremen, I was in my twentys a functional glass artist for well over ten years. I understand the limitations of what you working with limits ideas being a reality and it was one of the reasons i stoped. It was not for money even though it was good. I was limited by the lathe i was working on as to how big and how fresh i made something. I felt i mastered my skills to the point where i was sick of it and it became like a job. The thing is i know i could do more but needed fresh ideas. Fresh ideas that fit into the physics of what you can do with glass. You cant just think of somthing and have it come out like you want. there has to be a procedure and steps to get to the outcome. But at the same time sometimes ideas that came from a person with out that knowledge turned out to be great ideas. Maybe i should offer a cash award for a certian amount of timelimit like a month or so to the best idea that becomes real. Have a poll to see who wins. Offer a good prize like atliest $100 or more.