View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I don't know where I picked up the advice to hard reset before a flash...I honestly just do it as part of my routine. Apparently, I'm reading a lot more about folks having issues flashing around the 6.5 ROMs - more people seeing lock ups and such, so these precautions seem worth the extra few minutes on the front end.

whooooo....flashy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GideonMouth
I might try the hard reset before flashing myself, I started flashing stock before changing ROMS because I kept having lockup/no-boot issues after flashing. I originally flashed back to stock because I thought something was wrong with my phone, I went through 3 ROMS a couple weeks ago that wouldnt go 12 hours before freezing, followed by me staring at the Touch Pro boot screen. The only way I could fix it was to flash back to stock, for some reason there is some magic in there that puts the planets back in alignment.
Hmm I wonder what causes bad flashes. I have yet to have one...and I probably flash 6 times a week on average.

There are alot of questions I have....like why Need for Speed Underground doesn't work on every ROM...