View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:32 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Why not

I know a few people still like COM2 or 218xx branch, so here is the latest build of this. this is from July 21 2009, its not newest, but its not out there yet, I do not have VGA, so sorry bout that one, and I just split up files, I didnt do much to make them ppck able, so just play around, someone will get it working fine.

WVGA WWE Lang 21840 files

21840 Common Files

21840 XIP

21840 Standard (non touch screen device) WWE and Spanish, 131 DPI
thanks con! Do you know what happened to 23019? i heard it was a really good build, and im not too crazy about the larger softkey bar in the 2302x builds