View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint screwed me... Replaced my mogul with a htc snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankscomp View Post
SO NOW, I’m asking YOU… Sprint people. 1. How do you consider that HTC Snap to be a replacement for the Mogul. 2. Why am I getting charged a $100 deductible for a replacement phone that’s not even the same? 3. What are you going to do to keep me as a customer and to keep my employer as a customer?[/FONT]
IMHO, what you should have done was to refuse to accept the package... and then tell them that you refused the package as it isn't a comparable model. Tell them you'll accept either another Mogul or the next model up which is the Touch Pro.

This seems to be an Asurion (the insurance company - http://www.asurion.com/ ) issue rather than a Sprint issue though. In that case, no matter which carrier you decide to go to after this... T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, etc. they all use them as their insurance provider.

For Sprint, the best customer care you'll get will typically be at a Sprint repair center (in person). Over the phone, you're dealing (in most cases) w/ Asurion (for replacements, insurance claims, etc.).