View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 AM
ib40
Lurker

ib40 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

I had a Sprint Touch Pro last December which I got working on VZW through Noir's instructions. Then when VZW decided to close their "hole" I lost data capabilities. Ultimately I needed to replace the phone with a new Sprint Touch Pro due to a malfunctioning keypad which I did and found a friendly VZW tech who took 3 weeks to get the ESN on the vzw database. I can now use the phone for voice but have no data. I have had several VZW techs advise they have reset the DMU keys, but this hasn't allowed data access. I have loaded the public key via QPST. My issue is I cannot keep either a user name or password in the data modem connection list. Eevery time I place them in, and close, they are gone. Does anyone know if this is a DMU key issue or possibly a registry issue and if so what registry item it may be. I have used all sorts of roms (mighty, energy, etc) with success for voice and text, but all have been no help on this matter. I have now wiped and reinstalled the latest VZW released rom 1.08.605.4 and radio 1.03.09V and this has not helped.