View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

This IOTA issue that some are having. I am not sure, I have never had this problem. I have talked to someone in Force Developments(AstainHellbring) who is a sprint user as well. He said I was lucky cuz his used to do it too. What he did to fix this was flash back to stock rom and run the IOTA and just play around on the net for a bit. Then flash back. His issue was solved.

Now something you need to know is that some stock roms contain an spl. So after flashing back to stock, double check you bootloader to verify spl. You may need to run one of the unlockers to flash back to the custom roms.

Other than this I am not sure, cuz I have not had this problem.

Just a thought of mine on this: If one of the previous roms did not have this problem. You can try and reflash back to one of them and run the IOTA and play on net a bit. Then flash back.
I am just giving suggestions at this point.

If anyone else has some insight on this, then do tell. Thanx.

Hope this works for you guys, and if not we will do some more research.

This post has been thanked 2 times.