View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 07:33 AM
kalel410
Lurker

kalel410 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.1 ROM 4 Apache

Thanks! Let us know what you find out the button 5 issue and the CVC uninstall if you get a chance to check it out.

By the way, between yesterday afternoon and evening, my phone hung up 2 or 3 times. (black screen, unresponsive except for the LEDs were still flashing). I'm trying to find a correlation between what was running on the phone and the hangs. It's been working fairly hang-free for days, I'm not sure what happened yesterday. Mind you, I did add VC 1.6 to the phone yesterday, but with the phone in my pocket, I can't see that VC would've been running and caused a hang, especially with the phone in lock mode before it goes into my pocket.

But, I should also note that in the old days (WM5), I would get lots of hangs and it was usually because the phone was in locked mode. It wouldn't always come out of lock mode (i.e., screen black and I couldn't tap "unlock".) I've been using lock mode on the wm6.1 install now (the standard, built-in lock... nothing fancy), and it might be the cause of the hangs, as I generally lock the phone before it goes in my pocket. That could be it. It was just behaving well the past several days, so I don't know why yesterday was different.

Kalel