thecushion77
N00b

thecushion77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Slide To Answer With Curtain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
OK. I took the last file off due to the save to contacts text being the wrong color. I went through the registy and found the entries that I need to change. The attached file now has everything working properly (I hope) . Anyway. Uninstall any previous version you have loaded. This is due to me changing the name of the cab so it better reflects what it is. If you do not uninstall before hand, you will end up with two different cabs listed and will not be able to uninstall the older one. Hope you guys enjoy. I am going to work on a comm manager skin to go with this, so stand by.

By the way... As before, this cab is only for those of you that already have S2A loaded on your phone. The cab does not contain the phonecanvas files. Also, be sure to load it to your device and not to your storage card. Please let me know if you see anything that may not be right. I am not an expert on this, but I will see what I can do.
Thanks Works and looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it alot better than the 1st you posted in page one. Thanks!!!!!!! As said before Im a newbie, what is a "black Comm Manager". Please any info?