View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 AM
TnA-2xXtReM
Cheers! ^^

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM
Exclamation FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month ($80 for plan)

Hello guys, I have SERO 500 plans I'm looking to transfer/sale. It will be only $80 for the plan only. What the plan includes is list below. Also, you must have a Sprint phone (no Palm Pre, Samsung Instinct, or Blackberries) upon the transfer of liability (TOL). Don't have a phone? Let me know as for we can work something out. Please be advise that you can not replace your current Sprint line/plan with a Sero. TOL works almost like if you were to add a new line. If you want to get rid of your old line and get a Sero, you just need to cancel that out of contract plan after receiving a Sero from me (so you don't have to pay the ETF). As for the transaction, I can accept these type of customers/transactions and terms for the time being:

1) Excellent feedback w/ history or VIP members who contributes to the forums --VIP (you may pay me after you obtain the plan)
2) Local customers (around Boston, MA or Southeastern MA area - can meet up at a Sprint store to do TOL or at a restaurant doing a 3-way phone call to Sprint)
3) No/low feedback/newbies/newcomers members (pays in full upfront)

As for payment, I would prefer PayPal but if you are unable to do PayPal, we may have other options.

Plan Includes:
  • 500 Anytime Minutes
  • Unlimited Data
  • Unlimited Text Messaging
  • Unlimited Picture Mail
  • Unlimited Nights & Weekends 7PM - 7AM
  • Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (Sprint, Nextel, Boost)
  • Nationwide Long Distance
  • Nationwide Roaming
  • Call Waiting, 3 way calls, and more!
  • $30 per month

Feedbacks on PPCGeeks:
  1. ted_d_bear on 8/21/09 (ted_d_bear can't leave feedback due to post requirement but left a comment on my profile Thank you!)
  2. docnas on 8/21/09 (docnas can't leave feedback due to post requirement but left a comment on my profile Thank you!)
  3. MikeKnoop on 8/22/09 (MikeKnoop can't leave feedback due to post requirement but left a comment on my profile Thank you so much Mike!!)
  4. shadowmite (2 Sero's) on 9/10/09
  5. lysolflow (pending transaction) 8/22
  6. andreevans903 (pending transaction) 8/30
  7. rmstrumpet (pending transaction) 8/29
  8. MogulMongler (pending transaction) 8/28
  9. hzE (pending transaction) 9/3
***All Pending Transactions are based on first come first servce basis***

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1a.JPG (35.7 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 1b.jpg (47.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by TnA-2xXtReM; 09-17-2009 at 12:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.