View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:35 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Ok will do, the last build of 8/11 wasn't up there and everyone kept asking, so i figured i would beat them to the punch but ok....

As for how it got there that fast, RapidShare has a remote upload feature. you put in the URL and it grabs it remotely... I just put in the URL to the download from your mirror and rapidshare downloaded it from you without me having anything to do with it.

see attached file
Trust me.. I know that feature all too well :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
yea that link is my bad. I just assumed that NRG had finished the upload because the mirror went up. after the convo about how he locks the directory so he can upload without 10 people trying to connect. Apparently the file he was uploading wasnt complete and rapidshare corrupted the transfer..... awesome. either way if anyone downloaded it its going to be a corrupt rar file.

NRG, while i do understand that you dont like people mirroring your downloads, I also understand that people want to be able to get whats advertised on the main page. and they come looking. Without much communication anyone willing to answer questions has to assume..
Well in that case people need to wait until the uploads are done. I've had it happen in my other threads for other ROMs plenty of times. The "euro" users of my ROMs over at XDA are extremely fast about mirroring my ROMs. Problem is... those links get peppered all throughout the thread and people will download old versions without realizing it why I go crazy trying to figure out why there's bug reports about feature I KNOW I fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Not sure if it's kosher to repost a copy of TCPMP or not -- so I will for now, but please someone let me know if I should take this down (IE: grab it now, just in case). I had found this when I first got my Touch Pro, and I can't remember from where, but it works fine. Enjoy.
TCPMP is free software... why wouldnt it be 'kosher' ? :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR