View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 05:04 PM
lostcausnjtown
PPCGeeks Regular

lostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good worklostcausnjtown is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lostcausnjtown Send a message via Yahoo to lostcausnjtown
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Does anyone use an Exchange server to get email/calendar/contacts? I have this synced with my work exchange server but the "Push" part of it doesnt seem to work. Everything syncs like a champ when I initiate the sync manually.
This might very well be an issue with WM6.5 or the diamond or even my exchange server as I've never done this before. Just looking for some input... any particular setting I need to have turned on? Under the Settings tab, communications, Microsoft Direct Push sync is on.

I do get the error when I manualy sync "The security certificate on the server is not valid. contact your exchange server yaddi yaddi yaddi yaddi....."
But it still syncs manualy.....
See if you can get the certificate, it may help. I use exchange to sync and it worked flawlessly on the previous build. I am waiting on the new one though.