View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:50 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I doubt Mike will leave us high and dry just cause he has a new toy. In fact, I think I smell a new release coming shortly.

He has said, however, that he no longer has a Touch Pro to develop on after having swapped it in for a TP2. So, I implore those who likes and appreciates his work to donate (either a physical TP or even some chump change) so that we can 'inspire' Mike to keep developing for the TP.

Mike has been very kind to me and the community, so I do plan to donate as well. But Im not too concerned with the continued development of TP ROMs as the one Im on now suffices. Plus, I will be ditchÃ*ng this b!tch the first chance I get for a TP2.

C'mon HardSPL!