View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Aint that right, And the release date is still 9-8-2009. Call Sprint by dialing 877-211-8727 and ask them to open the Device launch Calendar and see when the Tp2 comes out. Then you will have your answer if you do not believe.
I DO believe that the phone is coming out 9/8/09 or around that time, I was just responding to the other persons comment about sprint losing customers because they weren't sure of the tp2 release date. Again its pretty obvious that the phone is coming out soon but I dont think sprint has released anything PUBLIC stating a specific release date, thats why we all have gotten so many different answers regarding a date. Again, I was just responding to the other poster when he said sprint was losing customers because they didn't have a specific date of release.

Last edited by themuffinman; 08-11-2009 at 03:42 PM.