View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:36 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I hope you were just blowing off some steam for a bad day b/c I don't think anyone was complaining- just asking questions and clarifying stuff...

As one who got quoted in your tirade, I certaintly wasn't criticizing- just curious...
Originally Posted by yozgatg
i can't give any dates since i haven't even started on the new build, but don't expect it soon
i'm 2 weeks away from my exams and they last for 3 weeks (they're spread over 3 weeks so i have 1 each week) so 2 months would be an estimation (yes i know that's long but hey, if u want something good u will have to wait)

*oh wait, i thought you were talking about R1.5
R1.1 will be out soon (hopefully) but it's just the other packages that are updated, the manila package is the same as R1 + the contacts & calendar fix + maybe Sibbor's message fix (need to check that one out yet)