View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:23 PM
fiyah
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Just flashed...looks very clean off the fresh flashy [graphics really crisp up with the black background]. Call History is displayed below the clock, as expected, until we start seeing home screen mods for 2.1. My appointments show up as they did in 8/6...I have my noon apt showing and it's displaying my apts for tomorrow. You won't see anything beyond tomorrow, which was expected.

I haven't gotten too far into this build yet, but so far so good. I'm also a Slide to Unlock user - all of my appointments display nice and clean in Slide to Unlock, so I don't need to rely on the home screen display as much. If folks are big appointment users like I am, it's a solid workaround to give you quick view access of everything you have coming up for the week.

Updated guide will follow in a few hours.

I mean, really the only "trick" you need to do on this build is get your weather going with your city using Weather Database Editor 1.2 and then install arcsoft for picture mail. Everything else is custom to your taste....voice command, navigation, etc.

After I get through the guide and get all of my customizations rocking, I'll put the device through the usual paces to see how the basics are functioning, but I really don't anticipate a problem outside of what we already know.

Another kill ROM by NRG.
Thanks for the great work. There would be far less repeat questions if more people took the 5 minutes to read your guides. By the way... I noticed you recommend a version of sprint telenav in your guide, I have been trying this even more recent version and its pretty nice... check it out... maybe you'll prefer it too.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TeleNav_Sprint_PPC_5.5.18.cab (1.97 MB, 452 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.