View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 12:53 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Might, but they'll be more customizations, I just dont wanna drop $ on a phone with the SAME spec's as the current phone I have. You tell me the big differnece between them, Same ram same processoer, same capacity, wifi, same storage capacity, Nothing that makes me drool over the phone like the mogul vs the T.p.

true, id just stick with the pro until something better than the hero came out with some decent resolution and a better ui than a basically upgraded tf3d...I wouldn't waste money on a tp2 with essentially the same specs either.