Old 08-11-2009, 06:25 AM
BoehserWolf
Lurker

BoehserWolf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Custom Taskbar

Hi, following Problem:
I'm using tsowentaskbar6v3.1(lite).cab on a german HTC Touch Pro for a while. A few days ago, I tried to activate the option "show the clock on every screen" (or whatever it is named in english, because my rom is german). Afterwards I soft-resetted the device and from this point of time the battery icon was missing - or just overlaid maybe - see file "HTC_missingTaskbarIcons.jpg", top right corner:

In between I tried to uninstall this version which failed - see "HTC_UninstallingLatestVersionFailed.jpg" (don't disturb on the different versions shown on the picture, I'll explain later). I tried to soft-reset without success:

So I decided to over-install the same version: sdkcerts - tsowen - soft-reset - no success.
Next I over-installed another version: sdkcerts - tsowentaskbar6v2.1.cab - soft-reset - no success.
So I removed every file given in the cab from the windows-directory by myself and also removed every registry entry what the cab normally did - no success.
Now I'm not able to install the new version - see "HTC_InstallationFailed.jpg". The installation process stops in the middle of the process without showing what failed:

Any ideas what I can do now (whithout hard-resetting) would be great =D>
Thanks in advance.