View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:08 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoPilot View Post
Has anyone heard if the TP2 will have picture mail? I mean, I'm wondering if this thing will have more capability than the standard Sprint picture mail links. That is the most annoying thing with Sprint. I currently have the 800w, and can't wait to upgrade to the TP2.

Also, I'm an pilot and travel globally. I've been with Sprint for 10+ years, and have always been annoyed at the inability to use my Sprint phones overseas. With the TP2, will I be able to use this in other countries, and if so...how? Again, I've never used a phone with a sim card, so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

First time poster...Thanks for your time!

Cosmo
How could you have ALWAYS BEEN ANNOYED, when during that 10+ year period, Sprint offered the awesome Samsung i830, a World Edition of their awesome (for the time) i730? Did you miss that one? Both the i730 and i830 are still worth some $$$. They actually had an IR and including Universal Remote software that worked controlling TV's, etc., from accross the room, unlike the weak IR's on later phones like the Mogul