View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:46 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
Ok. None of this is my work. I just put it in a single cab.

The only thing different about this CAB vs. the other battery tweaks is that I have consolidated them and disabled BEAM / OBEX file transfer.

<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Obex">
<parm name="IsEnabled" value="0" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>

Let me know if anyone notices a difference.

YOU MUST REBOOT AFTER INSTALL

Here are some other things I have noticed.

Discharge levels:
  • with (WIFI On, Phone Off, Bluetooth Off) 410 mA - WIFI at Highest power level
  • with (WIFI On, Phone Off, Bluetooth Off) 303 mA - WIFI at balanced power level
  • with (WIFI On, Phone Off, Bluetooth Off) 280 mA - WIFI at low power level
  • with (WIFI Off, Phone Off, Bluetooth Off) 180 mA
  • with (WIFI Off, Phone On, Bluetooth On) 256 mA - Seaching for signal
  • with (WIFI Off, Phone On, Bluetooth Off) 252 mA - Seaching for signal
  • with (WIFI Off, Phone On, Bluetooth Off) 182 mA - Connected to network @ 1x
I can't get EVDO or a data connection in my house, so that is all I can measure. Can someone measure the data connection portion for me?

I use nuePower control panel:

http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=22
at
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...ueBattery.aspx
I will finish tomorrow but till to know I had better experience with Evdo and data connection!
I hope we will have a good experience checking tomorrow all day wit your cab and Lumos,