View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 10:26 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman247 View Post
I attempted to search like you told me.. However it tells me that the search function has been disabled.
I did install Robert Weather Database for TF3D
I am installing Arcsoft now

Do I have to have the XT9 function on to get the spell check and the appostrophies corrected? I really like the old school word completion from the 6800 but, I have not had too much luck in the past and gave up.. That is not a huge problem but, I would like it to work.
I have had the search feature do that to me as well. Seems to be working fine now though.
Uninstall the database program and install WeatherMaster Rhodium v2.2
If you still have issues with picmail you may need to run the cab "Sprint Picmail and Arcsoft uninstall". Not sure if that's the exact right name. It also should be in the files section if not search at XDA.
I don't use XT9 at all so I may not be able to help you there. I do believe that there are settings for the keyboard in the options. Check them out.