View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Thumbs up Re: Why does TP die when using "Internet Sharing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedron View Post
It is indeed an overheating issue. The amount of power drawn while transferring data is high and causes heat. That with the added heat generated while charging a battery will be in excess of the allowable limit. The device will not charge once a certain temperature is reached. I have had success with taking the battery cover off and putting the phone in front or on top of a custom fan thing I made to keep it cool.

I am trying it out right now...thx for the advice.