Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:51 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
OK I am BEGGING for some help now.

Tsowen I have sent you a couple PMs if you get a chance could ya look em over and see if the extra details conjure up a cause for the issue?

When I swapped the tapres out for one with an Ra icon rather than the ugly E, I somehow ended up with the wifi connecting icons (see my previous posts). This was with all other custom mods still on my phone. SO I HARD RESET and started with a blank slate. After swapping the tapres again I dont have the wifi or the ugly E.... I now some flippin how have the Active Sync icon with the red X over it!!!! I have tried five different tapres.192.dll and get the same results everytime. SO at this point of desperation I decided to flash the new alltel stock rom, hard rest and start all over agian! By process of trial and error I found that if I reinstall S2A w/ black dialer I go back to having the Wifi icons full time and as soon as I remove it I have the ActiveSync nonactive icon fulltime and no network icon at all???? For now I am leaving the phone bare until this issue is solved, but this was the only connection of any sort I could find between a bare phone and a few goodies on it.

Does ANYONE know why these icons are being called up by the system rather than the icon it should show? Also will someone else try this and see what happens for them. (even though one of them is from dalepl and it works fine for him and his alltel tp) I can upload my tapres with the orange Ra icon for someone to try if it would help anyone trouble shoot. Would anyone, hopefully tsowen can help me here, modify the original taskbar cab w/ Ra support so I can try to execute it that way and see if the system excepts it? One other note is I did try the GF bareBonz TB with the Ra support and it works flawlessly (doesn't fit my theme or style right now), but after looking into the files I don't see how it is set up any different than what I am manually doing to tsowentaskbar6....... Can someone please give me some assistance with this????
Okay. Tsowen asked me to see if I can help you out. Can you zip up and post the dlls you have been using here in this thread. I've been on 6.5 for a while, but I should be able to determine what went wrong when I see the dlls. Also, please pm me with any other details, like taskbar style, etc. Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.