yotoad
Regular 'Geeker

yotoad is keeping up the good workyotoad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint fk'n sucks!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
I hate Sprint, they just plain suck. All their phones are released with all sorts of problems.
They have the worst customer service. They will send you an email with one thing and then you call and they try to say they never said that. I can hardly understand half of the foreign CSR.
They send you three refurb phones before they send you a new one.
All their stores are understaffed and what good is in store tech support and repair, if all they do is order you a refurb? I had the Mogul, the phone part worked great, the rest sucked and Sprint lied about the auto focus camera, it was fixed focus!! The lack of ram was a real flop in the mud for the Mogul also.
Now since March I have had the nightmare hellish hot TOUCH PRO. While most other carries have released updated roms to fix the issues, Sprint has not!! Yet they will rush to release the TP2 before fixing what is already in the customers hand. I live in America, so why the overseas CRS?
What, no Americans need those jobs? No wonder Sprint is going steady with the loss of customers.
Sprint can go suck a f@#$ ball of $hiT!! Issues with the TP include, hot as hell when in heavy use!
Phone will flash at you and not ring, or let you answer it until it rings. Battery life sucks worse than any phone I have owned! The phone is hard to hear when in call, even with tweaks, then all of a sudden it will be loud! I miss calls and voice mail all the time. Then a day later, the voice mail shows up!!
I am angry at the fact that they told me to buy the new TP2 when it arrives!
FIX THE DANG CRAP THAT IS ALREADY IN MY FREAKING HAND YOU SOB POS JERKS!!
flash a custom rom, use a different radio image, tweak tweak tweak - that's why PPCGeeks exists!
sony clie peg-t665c: 5/2002-3/2006
palm v - 5/1999-4/2002
This post has been thanked 1 times.