View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:07 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
In case anyone was curious what that hidden slider looks like...dude, it's glooooorious.

...to really drive this home, does anyone know if there's a simple edit to get another appointment to display under the clock?
Just Sharing...............

Made a small adjustment to the Auto Hide Slider. I love the look of the hidden slider but the big black button was driving me nuts. So I modded the button to be a bit more low profile, damn near non-exsistent.

I have included both files below.
Fredz TF3D RMSB.cab will adjust you slider in portrait to auto hide just as it does in landscape.
DVs LP Slider Up will change the Slider up button to a low profile, near hidden, button.

Note: This cab changes the Slider up button. If you are not using "Fredz TF3D RMSB" the the cab will change the slider up button in Landscape only. With "Fredz TF3D RMSB" cab installed both Landscape and Portrait will be effected.

Fredz TF3D RMSB.cab

Fredz TF3D RMSB w/ DVs LP Slider Up

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Fredz TF3D RMSB.cab (9.5 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab DV LP Slider Up.cab (768 Bytes, 75 views) Click for barcode!