View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:03 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
1.12.34f not workinmg good in miami reverting back to 1.11
Ditto, lots of spots in Miami where I get either full bars or no bars. In Aventura area, where I'm staying at, no bars. Unincorporated Miami-Dade (West Kendall area), same no bars/signal, have to move around to get/makes calls. Kendall Drive area, in my place EVDO/data is slow to useless, but 1x has full bars and I rarely get missed calls. Brickell area getting 3 EVDO bars as usual reguardless of which radio I used from the original thread with 7 radios.

Not much difference from the other radios, except for Aventura. Plus full charge to battery warning in just a few hours, phone stays warm/hot to the touch without use.

Anyone try the Latest Alltel or Verizon radios in the Miami area?

-CC