View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:59 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1brewster View Post
how did u re flash if it didnt or cant connect to pc?
You know I was going to give you a hard time for not reading, BUT since they moved everything around in the forum I can't even find the thread that tells you how to flash from SD myself. I don't know why they consolidated it was only like 8 threads.

Oh wait here it is:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333

Says its for Sprint at least in the first 10 sentence that I read.

Last edited by zone23; 08-10-2009 at 09:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.