View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:27 AM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: How To: Configure GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
The attached worked for me. I know it's not the qcmdmxp.sys file, but for 32-bit XP it worked fine. Extract the zip somewhere. Once you jump into ##DIAG mode and are prompted for the drivers for the new hardware, point Windows to the unzipped location.

Those drivers worked fine. In my haste, I didn't notice Tobey had already attached the needed drivers in the first post