View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:45 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
NRGZ28,
I am always greatful for all your hard work and I hope you will consider my donations as tokens of my appreciation for your dedication, commitment to improving your ROM for the many of us who use it. I will send you yet another nice donation tonight, many thanks again and keep up your good work for many of us understand and greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much These "tokens" you speak of mean a lot to me and out of the thousand of downloads when of these tokens sneak in it tells me people don't just leech and do appreciate the work put in. Again, thank you and enjoy

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.