View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:22 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I want to said actually this ROM it's almost perfect and some of the bugs are not coming from this ROM most of them are for the new Manila 2.1

Originally Posted by yozgatg
thanks for pointing that out, no it's not the same bug, since in portrait mode everything works fine, i believe the hitzone for the picture overlaps the hitzone for the icon and that's why it's opening up the picture

anyway not much in terms of updates (due to time constraints)
an R1.1 will most likely be released, but in terms of manila, it will only include the calendar and people tab fix, it will focus more on fixing the other packages (Dshow, messageenhancement) etc. so think of it as a service pack

I had some times this problem too, somebody knows the solution?
Originally Posted by chris1683
First of all, HUGE thanks go to yozgatg and the rest of the people who made this new Manila version possible. I have everything running perfect with one exception:

Has anyone had an issue with cprog.exe causing the Tachi dialer to crash after dialing a few times? I have confirmed my registry reads [HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\DIALPARSER "DLL-OEM = dpext.dll]
The dialer will work flawlessly but then out of nowhere it will stop working. I then open the phone application and I get no service and a 30 second wait until the phone canvas reappears.

Anyone who has a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated as this new manila is the best yet!

"Sprint Touch Pro CDMA, Build 19965.1.2.3"

I have the same issue as you, and I can recreate this EVERY time when you call a number and hang up before it starts to dial, Tachi Dailer will hang.
To get out of it you have to try and start tachi dailer again ..and wait a while before the dialer screen shows up again.

I would love a fix for this! thank you

Last edited by jdm627; 08-09-2009 at 12:33 PM.