View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:49 AM
S/\NDM/\N
PPCGeeks Regular

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yes, SMS threaded is fine. Haven't RECEIVED any MMS yet, only tested SEND. Will test it out. Could you give a few more details on your MMS issue?
the sending part like u works fine for me too, its the reviceing the isnt working like it did for me in build 2009722, ok
1st.. in order to open a picture it will only let u open it through picture mail, not like 2009722build where it would let u open it in the threaded messaging with in the conversation to whom the person it is from.
2...when u get a new message w/pic from someone and try to open it with tf3d2.1 it wont just goes to tf3d threaded message and thats it cant see a picture theres nothing there to open the picture just says "NEW MESSAGE" thats it u have to back out and go to ur all message tab, then thats where i uses picture mail to open it.

even back when i was stock it opened up as email, but then when i went to 2009722 build i fell i love with the way it worked with out any problems, i had to install two diff versons of arcsoft but it still worked

trying to uninstall picture mail it wont do it with TC so i used picturemail&acrsoftremover.cab then installed the sprint acrsoft 5.0.82.79 maybe this will do is sends but not sure on the recieving part yet!!!!!!

Last edited by S/\NDM/\N; 08-09-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: update