View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:20 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hi, some body have problems when I tried to explain in my own words a bug or something than need to fix.
And he is raigth, my English it¡s not so perfect and I need to learn more technical words in English but like I understand and it's the second time tahan I want to tell he'm this post it's not a English class room.

This post it's for resolving and to learn about Aurora ROM and offering solutions to the others oviously I am a human being and made some mistakes but I only want to help and want to said Thank to all than said Thank You for my help it will be alwyas my pleasure.

Originally Posted by mwalt2
You need the new people fix "v3" from the first page here. v2 had a bug in it, as you've discovered.
Turn off TF3D before install this cab.

Gen.Y People Tab VGA V3 Mod
http://www.mediafire.com/?yngrmyzjtjk
(extract and overwrite file in \Windows\)

V3: fixed call icons not functioning

Last edited by jdm627; 08-09-2009 at 11:32 AM.