View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 02:23 AM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Unhappy Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Still not working 100% but it's not your cab, this happened when I copied the manilla files too:
I get all the options to call mobile, office, home, etc but tapping the FIRST icon (Mobile on the contact I was testing) responds as if I've tapped the pic. All other options appear to work, just not the first one. Not a big deal but do you have any suggestions?
I see exactly what your talking about. in portrait mode the little phone icons work perfectly, but in landscape the first icon, whatever it may be seems to be blocked by an invisible wall from the picture. if you look close you can see the picture press even tho you pressed the little phone icon. But all the other icons work fine.

Im completely clueless on how to fix that, it has to be in the lua scripting somewhere but im no expert, or even novice at editing that stuff

I would go and bring it up on the thread for the actual manilla, he created the first fix but must have missed something, i wonder if he even knows about it.

hey at least you can uninstall the cab now and bring it back to before the fix when he releases a new one without a hard reset!