View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:50 AM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1brewster View Post
I think i did. when the bootloader screen comes up it says security unlocked... im going to try this again i must be doing something wrong. I have been reading for hours and watching youtube videos nothing is working.
thanks for your help
The unlock from my link above only has to be run once, it will look like a fast flash when it happens. Im pretty sure "Security Unlocked" shows up regardless of if its unlocked or not, im pretty sure it meens something completely dif than the unlocked we are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
has anyone had a problem with the HTC Weather Rhodium update working on this rom? This ROM Kicks @$$ other than the ever so small weather issue. I just would like to put my own cities in the weather tab. I can get neither the HTC Weather Rhodium update, or the Mein 1.1 to work on this rom. It's the first time I have run into this issue with this rom, so it must be due to manila 2.1 update, but I could be wrong.
The person that ported manilla 2.1 to vga suggests to try this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523698

all the information and tweaks and fixes you could ever want are indexed in the original thread for the manilla thats in this rom located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113