View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Solange82200
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Solange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: There are no games for Omnia :(

Thanks guys, I have alot of those you mentioned, I really just wanted something new. It seems that other than those couple of games you guys mentioned (and the ones on omniahub) there just arent many for us to choose from.

I really would like adventure games like Orcs and Elves and those kind of games, and it seems like our phone cant play any games like that, simply because of the lack of hardware keys. I check out the games thread, but I dont really have too much luck. Like the guy who found Sonic Unleashed was super nice and told me he had found a version for the Omnia, but I tried it using both Java and Jblend and it wouldnt play. Maybe Im being too picky, I do appreciate the help though

Edit: JUST GREAT! I paid 17 bucks for a game on Handango, but I cant install it until the developer emails the registration key, which could take up to two business days. Ugh

Last edited by Solange82200; 08-09-2009 at 12:42 AM.