View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 10:31 PM
lmtorres
Lurker

lmtorres is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

I just finished setting up my phone after applying this ROM and frankly the TF3D2 is a major improvement over the first generation TF3D. The UI over contacts, email and the rest makes the phone much easier to use and the ROM itself really works great so far. I had used an earlier version of another ROM and went back to the stock one after a number of stability issues. This ROM is fast and well done. I do have a problem and two questions though:

First the problem...Although I really like the TF3D calendar, my calendar is always full of appointments. I find that in the "Day" view I can't scroll down to appointments toward the end of the day. I can keep my finger pressed on the screen and "pull" the appointments up, but can't click on them to open them to get phone numbers or other meeting information. Is there something I can do to resolve that or will it take a fix to the ROM?

First question is; in the stock Sprint ROM I was using, when I opened up Opera in portrait view, the whole webpage would fit on the screen and then I could tap to enlarge or zoom it as needed. Now the same webpage always seems to run off the left side of the screen. Surely not the worst thing in the world, but wondering if that is normal (as it is fine in landscape mode)?

Second question; the only keyboard available is the full QWERTY...I have have pretty big fingers and got by pretty well with the Compact QWERTY...is there a cab I can use to add that option?

I really appreciate any help I can get on the calendar issue as that is so critical to how I use my phone everyday.

Thanks for a great ROM Juicy...I was thinking about an iPhone until I saw this.

Lou

Last edited by lmtorres; 08-08-2009 at 10:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.