View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayson View Post
My touch pro is now stuck on the "please wait, phone starting up" screen.

I first did the Hard SPL, and it appeared to be successful (it reads with the right 0.35.CMONEX in the bootlogger)

Then I Did the "electonicrice" kitchen pack 1.1
I used Build pack 23016.

I was able to go through all the steps (selecting options in kitchen, pressing play to build the rom, the phone went into bootlogger mode and it had a status bar that showed it was loading the new rom image on the phone. Afterwards, the utility said it was successful and the phone rebooted itself; and that's where I am stuck.

If I soft reset the phone, it hangs on the verizon splash screen.

I've tried to hard reset, but it doesn't seem to be willing to do it. I can get the phone back into bootlogger mode, and can reinstall a rom from the kitchen, but that gets me right back to being stuck at the splash screen...

On the splash screen it says the following:

uP06 P DCBBPZM-615010
B 02 R 1.03. 03V
ps20 D 1.03

So, if anyone can help me out, I'd love it. I have a brand new Verizon Touch Pro that I'm trying to get started with a nice ROM from the get go, and things are off to a rocky start.

Thanks in advance, Let me know if there's anything I can do to help get this figured out. (and I'll try to keep up... I know just enough to be dangerous)

-Trayson

p.s. I'll be happy to donate a little if we can get my phone up and running.
i'm on vacation right now, so i don't have much time, but for the sake of fixing your phone so that it works, flash this updated verizon rom. I'm guessing you're verizon since you used the .35 unlocker. http://pcdphones.com/phone_downloads...zon%20Wireless