View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gof View Post
I guess what I was getting at is "should all of these be applied to the July 18th ROM?" I suspect the answer is "no", but without knowing what each fix actually does, it's hard to tell. For example, the HTC Notifications fix. On the OEM Rom, the TP always seemed to lose the settings for "pop up a notification". Is this fix somehow related? Will it be rolled into the next MightyRom rev?

To put this into context, I had cooked several of my own Mogul roms, but have been running the stock TP rom for quite awhile (no time to play). Had to do an in-store swap (Love TEP) and obviously I was starting from scratch. So I figured I'd go out and get the latest "favorite" uber-stable ROM. It's taking me some time to catch up.
It's not entirely made for MR6. I've been doing the FAQ since MR4. There's fixes for 6.5 and 6.1 as well, depending on your taste.